AMD drivers

OBielegend

I downloaded the new 14.3 beta drivers from amd,I then uninstalled the old drivers which were 14.1 drivers.

While installing the new drivers about 60% in, my pc crashes (blue screen/memory dump).

I have tried reinstalling and re downloading multiple times now, however it still crashes.

So I tried to revert to 13.12 but it does the same.

Does anyone know why this is happening?   

I have windows 7 home edition 64bit

AMD FX 8350 4ghz

Crossfire hd 7870

8GB of ram

Thanks for reading

So your stuck with no drivers installed atm?

Have you tried to use system restore

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Try going into safe mode and removing the drivers, then reboot and go back into safe mode to install them again. See if that helps. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Try going into safe mode and removing the drivers, then reboot and go back into safe mode to install them again. See if that helps. 

It wont work since it needs the windows installer that isnt accesible in safe mode. It's a PITA to remove them when they are acting odd.

I would uninstall the the drivers and install 14.2 and see what happens. I had issues with 14.3 as well and that is a rare occasion for me.