RGB Problems and im not sure what to do.

OK so the plan was to use my new cases RGB fans and bits as the baseline for fitting RGB fans throughout the case and having a nice looking lightbox on my desk.

The case is the Corsair Crystal 280X and it comes with two of there 120mm LL fans and some kind of control brick.

However when looking online to find information about matching fans, if i could use other brands of rgb, getting it set up ive found that the softwear that corsair use ICUE is almost universaly hated as being buggy as hell.

So now im not sure what to do, ive never done any RGB in a case, let alone the amount i was thinking of throwing in the case. So i could use some advice.

What id like are 6 fans that are all linked showing the same pattern or working together with some kind of crawling pattern through them.  I was going to have 2 fans at the bottom of the case and 2 at the front pulling air in, and then 2 at the top expeling. For a total of 6 Fans, eithr 120mm or 140mm.  The top fans may end up being part of an aio if i dont decide on an air cooler.

In case it matters im getting the Aorus X570i Pro Wifi motherboard.

I do hope someone can help.
Thanks Brian.

Stick with one ecosystem.  Mixing brands will lead to a bad time.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

Yeah i was hoping someone could advise on what a good set would be for what ive laid out above.  Very new to this rgb extra fans stuff.

1 hour ago, count_zero99uk said:

Yeah i was hoping someone could advise on what a good set would be for what ive laid out above.  Very new to this rgb extra fans stuff.

Take a look at the corsair wiring guide.  It should help find what parts are needed.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>