Gpu restarts randomly

HI! it seems like my gpu is shutting off randomly, this is a completely new build.

im not sure what causes the problem, it happens while im just at my background of my pc with no applications open, my monitors will go black and the gpu shuts off and "restarts"

(the fans will spin to 100% and down again like they do when booting up) and then the image is back on my monitors. the build dosent get too hot or too cold. it rarely happens but its still really unusual.

a friend also seems be having the same problem but has an 3070 card with amd cpu.

Specs

•           OS          -  WIndows 10 home 64-bit 
  •   Motherboard  - TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) 
  •   Processor      -  i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
  •       GPU          -  Msi geforce rtx 3060 ti ventus 3x oc - 8gb gddr6
  •       Ram          -  Kingston HyperX FURY RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 16GB: running at 3200MHz XMP 1
  •       PSU          -  Nzxt 650 watt c series c650 modular 80+ gold
  •       AIO           -  Cooler master ml240l v2
  • Nvidia Geforce experience drivers -  version 3.20.5.70
  • Nvidia game ready driver - Version 461.09 (at the moment but was older versions when it happend)
  • BIOS - TUF-Z390-PLUS-GAMING-WIFI-SI-2808.CAP

should be the Latest BIOS version.

Thanks in advance :)

32 minutes ago, mahmut4200 said:

HI! it seems like my gpu is shutting off randomly, this is a completely new build.

im not sure what causes the problem, it happens while im just at my background of my pc with no applications open, my monitors will go black and the gpu shuts off and "restarts"

(the fans will spin to 100% and down again like they do when booting up) and then the image is back on my monitors. the build dosent get too hot or too cold. it rarely happens but its still really unusual.

a friend also seems be having the same problem but has an 3070 card with amd cpu.

Specs

•           OS          -  WIndows 10 home 64-bit 
  •   Motherboard  - TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) 
  •   Processor      -  i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
  •       GPU          -  Msi geforce rtx 3060 ti ventus 3x oc - 8gb gddr6
  •       Ram          -  Kingston HyperX FURY RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 16GB: running at 3200MHz XMP 1
  •       PSU          -  Nzxt 650 watt c series c650 modular 80+ gold
  •       AIO           -  Cooler master ml240l v2
  • Nvidia Geforce experience drivers -  version 3.20.5.70
  • Nvidia game ready driver - Version 461.09 (at the moment but was older versions when it happend)
  • BIOS - TUF-Z390-PLUS-GAMING-WIFI-SI-2808.CAP

should be the Latest BIOS version.

Thanks in advance :)

Look in the Event Viewer and the subsection of System, see if there are any red ! points that might point to more info.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.