ShutUp10 antispy

Tejma29

Guys what do you think about ShutUp10 software? It is free antispy tool for windows 10. It is very easy to use and have tons functions. You can disable pretty much anything in windows. When i see just how much data my pc send to microsoft i can't believe. What do you think is this software legit?

Yes, I use it myself. You don't want to disable everything it allows for, that can break Windows. But disabling all the spying stuff and whatnot is easy with it.

Guys what do you think about ShutUp10 software? It is free antispy tool for windows 10. It is very easy to use and have tons functions. You can disable pretty much anything in windows. When i see just how much data my pc send to microsoft i can't believe. What do you think is this software legit?

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Yes, I use it myself. You don't want to disable everything it allows for, that can break Windows. But disabling all the spying stuff and whatnot is easy with it.

Seconded.

4 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Thirded

I don't know if it really does anything, but I still use it to disable a bunch of stuff I don't want to be enabled.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, Caroline said:

Does it work with 20H2? because Blackbird doesn't, it broke the settings "app" when I've applied, thankfully the backup managed to fix it

Still seems to work for me. It was updated after the update I believe

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Du you think it really disable all that or it's fake?

1 minute ago, Tejma29 said:

I'm sure it disable stuff. Since I does say some settings are "managed by my organization", for example if I disable webcam access in Shutup10.

But things like the telemetry? I'm not sure.

23 minutes ago, Tejma29 said:

Check for yourself, run Wireshark before and after on a chean install, see what it stops.

2 minutes ago, the_lane said:

Check for yourself, run Wireshark before and after on a chean install, see what it stops.

Shit, how2delete?

Edited by the_lane
I'm a dummy.