Should I sell my whole system, or each part individually?

Apologies if this is the wrong section. I've nearly finished building a new system, and I'm wondering if I should sell my entire old system, or if I should sell the parts separately.

The system's specs: 

Intel Core i5-7600 

Intel Stock Cooler 

EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti w/ 4GB VRAM (2 fans) 

Gigabyte H270N-WIFI Motherboard 

SanDisk SDSSDH35 512GB SATA SSD 

Corsair CS550M 550 Watt Power Supply

All of the parts are in good condition, except for the GPU which has a sensitive DP connector and can momentarily stop sending the signal if jostled (either that or the two cables I've used both have issues). This issue has been present since day one.

In case I should sell the whole system, please give me an approximate value if you can. Thank you in advance.

If you want to get the most amount of money while selling as much and as fast as possible, sell parts in bundles. For example, sell cpu+cooler+mobo together. Ram, gpu, ssd, psu, can all be separate with small discounts to a buyer who buys multiple parts together. Look into r/hardwareswap if you need some inspiration on how to bundle parts together.

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

33 minutes ago, SirNapkin1334 said:

Apologies if this is the wrong section. I've nearly finished building a new system, and I'm wondering if I should sell my entire old system, or if I should sell the parts separately.

The system's specs: 

Intel Core i5-7600 

Intel Stock Cooler 

EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti w/ 4GB VRAM (2 fans) 

Gigabyte H270N-WIFI Motherboard 

SanDisk SDSSDH35 512GB SATA SSD 

Corsair CS550M 550 Watt Power Supply

All of the parts are in good condition, except for the GPU which has a sensitive DP connector and can momentarily stop sending the signal if jostled (either that or the two cables I've used both have issues). This issue has been present since day one.

In case I should sell the whole system, please give me an approximate value if you can. Thank you in advance.

You can make ita bit  more money by selling individually, but it would be harder to earn your money, as it will take longer for anything to sell.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570