How hot and how much voltage should my 1660 super have for a stable overclock?

Dekuuz

My max temp with overclocking is 68C and my highest voltage goes up to around 1050mV. Are these safe to use or should I tune my overclock down a bit?

tune it down to stock, i would recommend you just put power limit and temprature limit to the max if you can
then use benchmarks like unigine heaven or any really itensive game (idk vrchat in windowed mode? i guess so?) and adjust memory and core clocks and monitor your temperature as you go to see where would it be safe... Imo this is just much safer than bumping mV to the gpu

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

18 minutes ago, GorujoCY said:

tune it down to stock, i would recommend you just put power limit and temprature limit to the max if you can
then use benchmarks like unigine heaven or any really itensive game (idk vrchat in windowed mode? i guess so?) and adjust memory and core clocks and monitor your temperature as you go to see where would it be safe... Imo this is just much safer than bumping mV to the gpu

This is my temperature and voltage while playing Cyberpunk 2077. 

Screenshot_9.png

4 minutes ago, LVCINYC said:

This is my temperature and voltage while playing Cyberpunk 2077. 

Screenshot_9.png

wait, that's not right at all, how does this guy get only 47 degrees

Try running the game a bit more and see where your tempratures end up first

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

9 minutes ago, GorujoCY said:

wait, that's not right at all, how does this guy get only 47 degrees

Try running the game a bit more and see where your tempratures ned up first

Looks like it maxes at 64-65-66 and fluctuates between those three