Hello, I need help regarding PC Build

mihaivoicu_

Hello, here is my build : 

I am looking for a stand for my case as my desk doesnt have enough space on it, and so I could put it below, but I don't want to put it on carpet, can anyone recommend any good stand for this case? I am looking for something sturdy that won't break easily or anything

Thank you

6 minutes ago, mihaivoicu_ said:

Hello, here is my build : 

I am looking for a stand for my case as my desk doesnt have enough space on it, and so I could put it below, but I don't want to put it on carpet, can anyone recommend any good stand for this case? I am looking for something sturdy that won't break easily or anything

Thank you

Looks really solid, might want to go for something like a corsair RM750x instead of the PSU you have there if you want something that is modular, but otherwise really good. Some possible upgrades for this would be trying to find 3600CL16 RAM, and getting a better NVME drive like the 970 pro, but honestly you should be fine. For your fans, you might want to chuck in an extra if you want some RGB in both the front and back of the case, if not, it'll still look great. I am not sure about the stand, but I am sure that someone else will chip in with some recommendations about that.

Build looks great. The case has feet. You could throw it on a simple board of wood or something to keep it off the carpet.

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms