Is it enough

itzWAdI

Hey guys I'm new in pc builds and I wanna make sure first so I have this pc https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.emag.ro/sistem-pc-gaming-lite-intel-r-g3220-la-3ghz-8gb-ram-500gb-hdd-video-2gb-ddr3-nvidia-geforce-gt-710-dvd-rw-kit-tastatura-mouse-gfg3904gb500vga2gb/pd/DWVY14BBM/&ved=2ahUKEwjT-uOhwYfuAhXhsosKHUWOCNEQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3ZEg4mg1ZTrCJFaJSyl1zp and I want to change the power supply to get a better CPU and GPU I want to get a i5 4690s and a gtx 1050 i diddt decide yet this PSU(500w) doesn't have a 6 pin for GPUs that's need external power and I have a PSU(380w)that's has 6 pin , I don't know should I use the 380w PSU? I don't have the money to get another one rn

7 minutes ago, itzWAdI said:

Hey guys I'm new in pc builds and I wanna make sure first so I have this pc https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.emag.ro/sistem-pc-gaming-lite-intel-r-g3220-la-3ghz-8gb-ram-500gb-hdd-video-2gb-ddr3-nvidia-geforce-gt-710-dvd-rw-kit-tastatura-mouse-gfg3904gb500vga2gb/pd/DWVY14BBM/&ved=2ahUKEwjT-uOhwYfuAhXhsosKHUWOCNEQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3ZEg4mg1ZTrCJFaJSyl1zp and I want to change the power supply to get a better CPU and GPU I want to get a i5 4690s and a gtx 1050 i diddt decide yet this PSU(500w) doesn't have a 6 pin for GPUs that's need external power and I have a PSU(380w)that's has 6 pin , I don't know should I use the 380w PSU? I don't have the money to get another one rn

For that CPU and GPU combo, yes the 380 watt power supply will suffice.

4 minutes ago, TTV BigRecoiilz said:

For that CPU and GPU combo, yes the 380 watt power supply will suffice.

Like I want to keep everything I will get 2x8gb ram CPU(i5 4690s )and GPU(diddnt decide yet U can tell me a GPU pls ) that's all I wanna get is it enough? 380w?

1 minute ago, itzWAdI said:

Like I want to keep everything I will get 2x8gb ram CPU(i5 4690s )and GPU(diddnt decide yet U can tell me a GPU pls ) that's all I wanna get is it enough? 380w?

It is... This is a very low-end configuration and 380 watts will be more than enough to power the system.

29 minutes ago, 514_AppleGuy said:

It is... This is a very low-end configuration and 380 watts will be more than enough to power the system.

Hey could U tell me a cheap/ok priced GPU like below 100$ pls

11 minutes ago, itzWAdI said:

Hey could U tell me a cheap/ok priced GPU like below 100$ pls

You could probably get something like an Nvidia GT 1030 for that price. Just keep in mind that for $100 you will get a very low-end graphics card, but it's okay if you don't need something too powerful.

7 minutes ago, 514_AppleGuy said:

You could probably get something like an Nvidia GT 1030 for that price. Just keep in mind that for $100 you will get a very low-end graphics card, but it's okay if you don't need something too powerful.

Oops I wanted to say 200$ 😅

That's much better, you could probably get a Geforce 1650 or Radeon RX 580 for that price. I'm too familiar with prices in Romania though. 

8 minutes ago, 514_AppleGuy said:

That's much better, you could probably get a Geforce 1650 or Radeon RX 580 for that price. I'm too familiar with prices in Romania though. 

GPUs are VERY scarce at this moment in time. An rx 580s are like $250 USD right now. What I would recommend is the 1050Ti or even a 1650 if you can find one for a low enough price.