In your guys' opinion

Dump-Truck-Chan

Which graphics card would you get if you wanted a reasonable upgrade (from an RX580) without completely breaking the bank?

I'm thinkin about upgrading, but I don't wanna spend 200$ on a .001% performance increase, but I also don't wanna spend no 900$ on the newest top-of-the-line card.
(I'd also like a card with good cooling over raw power, cus fan noise really bothers me)

Need the rest of your specs to give an accurate recommendation.

Are you planning on indulging yourself in any ray traced enabled game?

10 minutes ago, Dump-Truck-Chan said:

Which graphics card would you get if you wanted a reasonable upgrade (from an RX580) without completely breaking the bank?

I'm thinkin about upgrading, but I don't wanna spend 200$ on a .001% performance increase, but I also don't wanna spend no 900$ on the newest top-of-the-line card.
(I'd also like a card with good cooling over raw power, cus fan noise really bothers me)

Well it also depends on your current specs besides the GPU, like the CPU,RAM,PSU etc.But from a 580 you could try to get like a 2060 or 2060 Super聽or a 5700 that you can flash the 5700xt bios on it.Or even the 5700xt.Probably even like a 1070 ti would be a decent upgrade.

So my suggestions if you can find them at a decent price i recommend you get a 2060/2060 Super/, 5700/5700xt/5600xt, or 1070 ti

馃挔Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB
馃挔Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
馃挔Graphics Card: ASUS TUF RTX 4070 OC
馃挔RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3600 CL18
馃挔CPU Cooler:NZXT KRAKEN Z73
馃挔Power Supply: Corsair CX750 (750W)
馃挔HDD: 1 TB WD Blue
馃挔SSD 1: 240GB Kingston A400
馃挔SSD 2: 960GB Kingston A400
馃挔Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M PLUS GAMING

34 minutes ago, Dump-Truck-Chan said:

Good luck finding anything right now...better off using that RX580 to mine some coin. So when the mining craze blows over, you will have some free cash to upgrade. Because the prices will never go down anymore. And you may need $1000 minimum to even get anything, no matter that 0.001% difference

I was in the same boat, I wound up with 5600xt ,I was going to go 1660ti or find a cheap 2060 but then I ran across the 5600xt and read that a little adjustment in Radeon software and it perform suspiciously close to a 5700 for the same price at the time as the 1660ti

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

聽~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 馃槄~