Best wifi card?

redalpha

My family recently got a new router that's been causing connectivity issues with my mouse and headset since it's right in my room, our house does not have ethernet so all the networking is in my room. So the only solution I could think of was to get a WiFi card so I could move it out of my room plus my brother has had connectivity since he's on the other side of the house which moving the router would also help, but alas I haven't a clue what to use I have a b360 pro 4 mother board so I have a spare pci-e, pci-e single, and e key m.2 slot. By the way the m.2 supports 2230 wifi/bt module and Intel Can I (I've seen a bunch of products that say they won't work if that's supported?)

16097915087525742313218706888235.jpg

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HxxjN6

I've used nothing but Asus NICs in my daily drivers for the past 4 years, no problems. If you must use WiFi on your PC, then I'd recommend a NIC with a satellite antennae so you can reposition the antennae to optimize your signal. Examples of this are the Asus PCE-AX58BT and the TP-Link TX3000E.

If you have coaxial connections in your rooms, then I'd recommend looking into MoCA adapters instead

6 minutes ago, SPARTAN VI said:

I've used nothing but Asus NICs in my daily drivers for the past 4 years, no problems. If you must use WiFi on your PC, then I'd recommend a NIC with a satellite antennae so you can reposition the antennae to optimize your signal. Examples of this are the Asus PCE-AX58BT and the TP-Link TX3000E.

If you have coaxial connections in your rooms, then I'd recommend looking into MoCA adapters instead

Wow the MoCA thing is very interesting thanks for your feedback

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HxxjN6