Used parts build pairing for RX 5700

Budget (including currency): $300 CAD (not firm, can go higher for a better value build)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, CS:GO, Minecraft, Snowrunner, 4k video editing and Android emulation

Existing parts: Core 2 Quad Q8300, AVC cpu cooler, 3x2Gb DDR3 1333mhz, AMD Rx 5700, 650Gb 7200rpm Seagate hard drive, LGA 775 motherboard, DVD reader, 500W Thermaltake Power supply, HP Pavilion prebuilt case, One case fan

I am looking to upgrade the motherboard, cpu, memory and cpu cooler if necessary in such a way that the rx 5700 will not be bottlenecked. I am open to buying second hand around the Toronto area.

It would also be nice if you could recommend a suitable boot sata ssd for windows 10 (128Gb). I am open to purchasing a case with better airflow and case fans if there is a very good deal (age and rgb doesn't matter).

If there is only a small difference between prices or performance, I would prefer an AM4 motherboard and cpu that I can upgrade to a third gen ryzen or later in the future over an intel system.

I do not need any peripherals including a monitor, mouse, keyboard, desk mat or power cables.