Random BSoD errors.

Hi!

My pc is almost a year old now and i`m getting frustrated about random BSoD errors, i have almost changed every part in my pc and i still don`t know what`s the issue, maybe someone here can help me diagnose.

My system specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
AsRock B450 Steel legend mobo
Corsair 3600 MhZ ram
Sapphire Nitro+ Rx 5700 XT SE
MSI 80+ gold 850w PSU

OS is running on Kingston A2000 m.2 SSD
(other things should not matter i guess, like cooler and hdd`s ect.)

I have had so many different BSoD errors and i don`t remember all of them, here are few that i have taken picture of:
* DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
* DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER
* ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

* SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

* PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGE AREA

* SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Those crashes usually occur when playing games (few times when watching videos or something)

I have changed everything apart from CPU (and for every part warranty has covered it, meaning those things have been broken)
main problems started after electricity outage and that`s why i have changed almost everything.
I have reinstalled windows multiple times, formatting all the drives.

One thought is somehow broken but working CPU.. is that possible? Performing as it should but causing some errors overall, i know electricity outage can be devastating for pc parts.

In games i usually get stable fps and no lag spikes or stutters, benchmarks are also around what they should, CPU temperatures are fine and turbo is running okay i`m guessing around 3.7 - 4.03 around that ghz ( i`m fairly new and i don`t know a lot of stuff) 
Cinebench and CPU-Z tests were fine, scores were around what other people were getting, stress testing CPU for 30 mins or something with aida64 and temps were also fine.
For GPU i did Valley Benchmark and fps was also fine ( although AMD graphics drivers crashed one time)

Also tested ram (i believe with MemTest86 if i remember correctly) and it also didn't show any errors.

I`m open to idea that some new parts could be broken as well, since parts i replaced were also new.

I`m hoping that anyone can help me or at least give me some idea what i should do next.

Thanks in advance

The power outage could of caused damage in your psu making it so the psu is unstable there for you would get a bsod while gaming.

Im not 100% this is the problem this is just a theory.

Just now, bmx6454 said:

are you running docp or xmp? if so, try running it disabled at stock speeds.

I`m running XMP with auto voltage on 3543 MHz, but those BSoD errors were occuring with stock mem profile aswell

1 minute ago, Quackers101 said:

Updated all drivers and windows?

Yeah, all my drivers are up to date.

1 minute ago, DirtyNastyKnees said:

The power outage could of caused damage in your psu making it so the psu is unstable there for you would get a bsod while gaming.

Im not 100% this is the problem this is just a theory.

I changed to a brand new PSU 2 days ago, that`s the last thing i have changed in my pc.
Could bad wall outlet output be cause aswell?

1 minute ago, Koopia said:

I changed to a brand new PSU 2 days ago, that`s the last thing i have changed in my pc.
Could bad wall outlet output be cause aswell?

Maybe, Try a different outlet.

yes, bad power output can give you an bad experience depending on how bad it is.

It's like taking away water from a flame, if it's very bad you can get an UPS that can help your PSU and system.

Just now, Quackers101 said:

yes, bad power output can give you an bad experience depending on how bad it is.

It's like taking away water from a flame, if it's very bad you can get an UPS that can help your PSU and system.

I actually had an big server UPS connected to my pc, that didn`t really help, same row of errors