Ryzen 7 2700 (NON X) boost clock, advice needed

Hello, I currently own a ryzen 7 270 (non x) running 3.45GHz (.2GHz above stock) and I would like to make it run boost clock frequencies, but am unsure of how far i can push the voltages... I would probably use Ryzen Master to overclock it, but like i said, im not sure how far i can push the voltages and/or clock speeds.

If anyone has ever overclocked this CPU and has stable values for something like a 4GHz clock speed, I would really appreciate them. I did try to search this up on Google and Youtube, but since all "tutorials" that came up were really sketchy in the sense that it was a guy in his garage with a 240p webcam and recording the screen with his phone.

I included a screenshot of my Ryzen Master if that helps... Cooling wise, i think im fine, since at 3.4GHz i reached a max temperature of around 65C while the case air was hot from the GPU aswel (using the included wraith spire that i got with the CPU, but I am thinking of upgrading to something like a Dark Rock or equivalent).

image.png.eb9b26129d18b28ecc96eb6194a43a63.pngimage.thumb.png.1cd8b6b468e34c496e9e5460aad42352.png

yeah you would need a better aftermarket cooler like noctua (or a decent Arctic cooler if you are on a budget or cooler master) if you wanna overclock it to 4ghz at stable clocks. If you have a B (or X) series motherboard, you could still try bumping thr voltages and overclocking it to 4ghz alltho I would not recommend it with the stock cooler.

Because If you were to bump the voltages and clocks right now you would probably see alot more heat coming out (a shy of ~80-95 degress celsius if I'm being optimistic).

And now that I look at it, the boost is up to 4.1 GHz on the ryzen 7 2700, have you done steps like setting your pc to high performance than balanced and everything?

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

On 1/2/2021 at 1:56 PM, GorujoCY said:

And now that I look at it, the boost is up to 4.1 GHz on the ryzen 7 2700, have you done steps like setting your pc to high performance than balanced and everything?

I have set the power plan to high performance, but the 3.45GHz clock was already there when it was still at balanced.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:56 PM, GorujoCY said:

If you have a B (or X) series motherboard, you could still try bumping thr voltages and overclocking it to 4ghz alltho I would not recommend it with the stock cooler.

I have a ASUS B450-F motherboard, but do you think that if I replaced the stock cooler with something like a be quiet dark rock 4 (non pro, i think thats overkill) I would be able to overclock it to 4GHz ? If so, could you provide me with some reliable settings to overclock it to said frequency ? I am quite scared to touch anything, mainly because this is my main computer and I don't want to fry anything and I would really appreciate settings from a more reliable source.

When it comes to the cooler, I was planning to buy this cooler but since i wasn't sure if it would fit above my ram I just shrugged it off and decided to stick with a stock one.