I have 3400G and looking for an GPU upgrade.

I'm looking at 1650 super. But based on my research on other forums, 1660 super or even ti are much better. But I also seen some that it'll just bottleneck. I'm not sure. I just want what's the best option for my 3400G. I won't mind if it'll be from AMD. I just need the best option.

I've built and used a 1650 Super Ryzen 3100 system before. I think the 1650S would be a great choice for you or you can go for the 1660 Super. Sometimes the extra 2GB of vram on the 1660S can help depending on what you're doing.

For example, if you play warzone at 1080p and want to max the settings you might want the 1660S because to lock 60fps it needs the extra 2GB of vram unless you lower some settings. You'll even get  a warning from the in-game vram counter if you max settings with the 1650S. Although you can get 60fps on max 1080p with the 1650S in warzone it will dip somtimes. However, if you're okay tweaking a couple settings down or putting up with a few dips below 60 then the 1650S would be great for you.

Hopefully new low-mid cards come out at good prices this year.

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms

You won't need to worry about a bottleneck. The 3400G is a good CPU, and 4-core chips are still good, and will continue to be for the next few years at least. So long as the CPU and GPU are within similar release windows (such as Zen 2 and GTX 1600-series), it can take a lot for you to experience a bottleneck depending on the game.