Figures in pc cases

Thebudgetbuildguy

Hey folks I'm building my friends brother a pc for him and he's really into roblox so as an extra gift to him I got him this little figure to put in his pc. My only problem is it looks too small and I'm worried It could melt. Would it be okay to put it in or not? 

IMG_20210101_011009.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thebudgetbuildguy said:

Hey folks I'm building my friends brother a pc for him and he's really into roblox so as an extra gift to him I got him this little figure to put in his pc. My only problem is it looks too small and I'm worried It could melt. Would it be okay to put it in or not? 

IMG_20210101_011009.jpg

Where exactly do you plan on putting it? As long as airflow is good and temperatures aren't going to be ridiculously high, there shouldn't be a problem. 

Dope, telamon 

it’s not gonna get nearly hot enough to melt it, consider the other materials in a PC, if it’s plastic it’s usually nylon based and has a pretty low melting temperature. Acrylic windows, heat sink clips, the wraps around capacitors, it’s all plastic just the same

unless the figure of made of wax, you could put it anywhere you wanted, stick him on top of the gpu, right in front of the exhaust, under the gpu, doesn’t matter

nothing in a pc gets that hot, even over a long period of time exposed to the normal computer max temperatures

i once held a gpu cooler on with thin fishing line, directly touching heat pipes on an r9 280x, didn’t melt 

had LEGOs on the back of a Tesla c2050, a fermi house fire with a backplate that has a little sticker which says it’s dangerously hot, didn’t melt

Even the computers fans are likely made of the same nylon plastic, constantly exposed to heat, they don’t melt 

If it's hard plastic, it should be fine

I've seen anime figurine disfigure or become brittle, those are soft plastics or some sort of rubber materials though

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately