My first pc!!!!!!!

Joshua_v

My remaining parts I’m waiting for is my power supply and case! I will be getting a bigger internal hard drive. ( on that note, what do y’all suggest?) I will be waiting to purchase my GPU since you can’t get one right now. And I rather not give my money to a scalper and I will be getting a Ryzen 7 for now. 

76F8917C-10AB-4B2B-BB27-25326DB15CD2.jpeg

64FEF1F5-91F6-4E7F-8882-15928398835B.jpeg

C0B1A7B0-143B-4E18-99FE-035B82E79884.jpeg

Looks good  hope you enjoy it. For hdd you can get a seagate barracuda 2tb for around  50 usd, which should more than enough space for everything.  Just remember to give yourself plenty of time to build becuase you don't want to rush anything. But don't worry, it is surprisingly easy if you do some basic research

Nice, I hope you have fun building it! Sometimes you get good prices on the likes of the 3700x. The main thing you just want to be careful with is to not bend the pins on the CPU. Best of luck with it.

OS: LFS, Arch, Gentoo | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F | RAM: 16GB HyperX @ 3600MHz (OC)

GPU: XFX Thicc III Ultra RX 5700 XT | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe, 500GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD, 1TB HDD

PSU: BeQuiet 530W | Cooling: Arctic Liquid Freezer 240

28 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

Looks good  hope you enjoy it. For hdd you can get a seagate barracuda 2tb for around  50 usd, which should more than enough space for everything.  Just remember to give yourself plenty of time to build becuase you don't want to rush anything. But don't worry, it is surprisingly easy if you do some basic research

I’ve been watching Linus tech on builds for the past 3 months seeing which parts to get. It’s crazy with the GPUs right now that I actually have to wait for it to come back in stock. But I’m in no rush.

23 minutes ago, Steo said:

Nice, I hope you have fun building it! Sometimes you get good prices on the likes of the 3700x. The main thing you just want to be careful with is to not bend the pins on the CPU. Best of luck with it.

Yes thanks for the parts you posted I see that’s your build. I’m still going to wait a bit for a GPU. I know with the CPU there’s plenty of stock.

3 minutes ago, Joshua_v said:

Yes thanks for the parts you posted I see that’s your build. I’m still going to wait a bit for a GPU. I know with the CPU there’s plenty of stock.

Yeah GPUs are really tough to come by these days. The newest ones are really expensive, and also being sold by con artists who just want to scam people out of their money. I got the 5700XT back when the prices were pretty fair, but even lately, these ones are still hard to come by at a fair price. In some ways, it's almost as bad as the 2016 mining craze.

OS: LFS, Arch, Gentoo | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F | RAM: 16GB HyperX @ 3600MHz (OC)

GPU: XFX Thicc III Ultra RX 5700 XT | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe, 500GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD, 1TB HDD

PSU: BeQuiet 530W | Cooling: Arctic Liquid Freezer 240

Yeah I’m gonna have to wait or just spend the extra $200 and get a card from a local.