P500a Radiator Position?

Mathens

I am soon going to endeavor on my first PC build. Using a P500a case, and have a X63 Kraken AIO. I am wondering whether it is best to mount the Radiator at the front of the case, or on the top of the case. Obviously front mounted should be best for the CPU (managed to get a 5800X), though I am not sure if a front mounted radiator would negatively affect general airflow versus case fans. Thanks for any recommendations. 

12 hours ago, Mathens said:

I am soon going to endeavor on my first PC build. Using a P500a case, and have a X63 Kraken AIO. I am wondering whether it is best to mount the Radiator at the front of the case, or on the top of the case. Obviously front mounted should be best for the CPU (managed to get a 5800X), though I am not sure if a front mounted radiator would negatively affect general airflow versus case fans. Thanks for any recommendations. 

Tbh, im looking to get the same case. I made the mistake of buying a 280mm aio instead of 240. So im looking to buy a case which can let me mount on top and have enough clearance for Vengeance rgb ram. Id mount on top unless u dont have 2-3 intakes for the front. Set the Radiator so the fans exhaust air. The intakes will provide cool air for the radiator. Give that a try.

cant find the p500a anywhere in canada. guess ill have to pay shipping fees and order from the states :(