Only one speaker playing(working)

Amart

Hello i have MSI-p67-c43 b3 MB and with windows generic driver and with the realtek provided from msi only one speaker is playing when i full plug the jack in if i put it half way the other speaker is playing am running 2.1, headphones are USB and no problem there what can i do... tried disabling the HD audio from BIOS and enable it again.
HELP 

That sounds like a hardware problem, either the male(cable) or female(motherboard/front IO) jack is broken, my guess is the male jack, try plugging it in in another place, like your phone, or another of the computer connectors and find out which one it is.

ah yeah sorry did plug it in my phone they both worked :( so female jack problem ?

1 hour ago, Amart said:

ah yeah sorry did plug it in my phone they both worked :( so female jack problem ?

doesn't make sense, for some reason your connectors aren't getting along between speakers and PC.  Windows drivers don't know the difference between headphones and speakers and your speakers don't know the difference between a PC and a phone

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

Dont know man should i wind some wire around the jack and spray contact cleaner inside the female jack

I assume your 2.1 system has only one 3.5mm jack and you use the green Line-out on your backpanel?

If so, please make sure you have your output set to stereo in Windows/Realtek.

You could try something else with 3.5mm jack, like a headphone, to make sure the female connector is working. I would advise against spraying contact cleaner into any part of your MB or computer in general.

FIXED !!!
i pluged it in the blue port and form realtek app(software) provided with the driver set it to front speakers and now i am using the blue port set as green port so the failure must be inside the green port somehow ^^