600$ budget pc

Go to solution Solved by lamanake,
10 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

if you want a 1tb ssd then you'll severely impact you budget. 

prices will vary from when you look, but an i5 9400 and a Nvidia 1650 should be in budget. motherboard and ram choices are quite large. 

Thank you, i’ll look in to it

Hi, i’m looking for help with picking parts for my new pc, my budget is 600$. Only thing is that i want 1tb storage.

prices will vary from when you look, but an i5 9400 and a Nvidia 1650 should be in budget. motherboard and ram choices are quite large. 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

10 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

Thank you, i’ll look in to it

12 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

is there any motherboards that you recommend?

2 minutes ago, lamanake said:

is there any motherboards that you recommend?

im an Asus fanboy so id recommend them. a prime b360 is 70 bucks. just make sure the listing says its 9th gen ready as some will need a bios update

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

2 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

im an Asus fanboy so id recommend them. a prime b360 is 70 bucks. just make sure the listing says its 9th gen ready as some will need a bios update

i can’t really find it, can you link it?

i can’t really find it, can you link it?

https://www.amazon.com/Equipped-Socket-Motherboard-PRIME-MicroATX/dp/B07Q29M7Z8/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=asus+lga1151&qid=1609013979&sr=8-3 or similar. you want an lga 1151 motherboard. doesn't have to have bells and whistles.

any ram suggestions, 8-16gb

id go with 16gb. any ddr4 will do as long as its dual channel. (2 identical sticks)

4 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

id go with 16gb. any ddr4 will do as long as its dual channel. (2 identical sticks)

will a: HyperX Fury Black 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz work?

2 hours ago, lamanake said:

will a: HyperX Fury Black 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz work?

Don't water money on fast RAM. Your cpu it's not able to overclock and for Intel, xmp is overclock. 2660 I think it's the Mac that the motherboard and CPU allows.

I m open to other people's opinions on that

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv