5000 Ryzen compatibility

I have an asrock b450 Motherboard, and checking the bios versions on the website it appears that it would work with a 5000 series ryzen with an update. I posed a picture of the page. Would it accually allow full use of a 5800x for say, and not just be barely compatible? Ive seen alot about it being pushed into 2021 for 5000 support on b450 motherboards. Could I get a 5000 ryzen, flash the bios, and run it normally? I'm in a heck of a lot of confusion. 

image.thumb.png.23f4a55228bd212a67e4d939e3bb1163.png

(link) http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450M Pro4/index.asp#BIOS

It's one of those things that if you tried to run it, you would probably be fine. I had a friend who updated to a similar bios and his system works perfectly fine. The problem is that those BIOS's are usually beta and so you might have a few small irregularities, though I would say that they are small enough that you could run it fine on your system. The main issues you are going to see will be if you try running your old CPU (i.e. 2600) as those are the chips that tend to have the most issues with the newer boards (like not booting with certain sata ports). 

If it were me in your situation, I would update and run the new chip, as its probably fine, and if you do have issues, they should be fixed within a month.