Will a Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR interfere with my other Ubiquiti devices?

Zerxal

First off, Merry Christmas!

Second, I have a question about my AP LR access point from Ubiquiti. I recently deployed an installation of a UDM-Pro, two FlexHD's, and a nanoHD in my home. Two on the first floor, and one on the second floor. None in the basement. It's been working fantastically, but the only slower than normal spot that I've noticed is my basement.

I only get around 50-60 mbps down in my basement, whereas I get 200-300 mbps down in the other parts of my house that are even quite far from the AP. I contribute this to the half finished part of my basement being quite a distance from the closest AP to it. 

The speeds aren't a huge deal, since the basement is only used as a guest suite and for a exercise area with a treadmill. But, it would be trivially easy for me to get an ethernet cable to one of the walls for an AP and mount one down there. I also have a UAP-AC-LR laying around and doing nothing from my previous attempt at a Ubiquiti installation last year with only one UAP-AC-LR. My idea is to mount my existing AP on the wall for faster speeds down there.

My main question is that would my UAP-AC-LR interfere with my "3rd gen" FlexHD and nanoHD? I've heard before that second and third gen devices mixed together in an installation can causes issues - is that true?

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Shouldn't interfere as long as you set up the WiFi channels correctly. 

I have mine set to automatically optimize. I assume that should do it?

2 minutes ago, Zerxal said:

I have mine set to automatically optimize. I assume that should do it?

It tends to work at least decently well. If you're using the 5GHz network, you shouldn't have any issues as there's plenty of channels that don't overlap.

18 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

It tends to work at least decently well. If you're using the 5GHz network, you shouldn't have any issues as there's plenty of channels that don't overlap.

Alright, thanks.