idk about servers that well...

so many of you might have seen my server build planning topic, and my head has once again asked, 

1. can the 10100 and 10400 do these tasks

-smb, like i think its where you download a file or game onto the server, and all the pc's connected can acces the game/file?

-Minecraft server for sure can run since my cousin uses his old fx-8350 rig as a Minecraft server

-huge amount of hdd, for now 1 3tb drive(and a intel 2.5" ssd 240gb), in the future 5 3 or 4tb drives(for storage of games, pics, minecraft server, and apps for 3d and editing things, ssd mostly to boot, nothing else)

heres the list, before i start shoving 5 million drives, no case or gpu, because i already have the case and ill just steal the gpu from my gaming rig, a radeon rx580, to boot my system, etc 

i told people i found a 8 core epyc for $200, and people said it would perform worse than the i3 or i5 in minecraft server, true?, still the i3 and i5 for now is a nice wannabe server cpu, since im not doing many server tasks, but in the future a epyc might need to be in place

if you replie ill be probrably sleeping, ill be awake to awnser in the morning, spam as many questions/awnsers as you want, ( i dont mean literaly spam but you know what i mean)

That setup will work fine. The Hyper 212 is unnecessary because the i3-10100F comes with Intel's stock cooler. Great it may not be, it is perfectly fine with a 10100F. Save yourself a few dollars.

13 hours ago, Pooky said:

That setup will work fine. The Hyper 212 is unnecessary because the i3-10100F comes with Intel's stock cooler. Great it may not be, it is perfectly fine with a 10100F. Save yourself a few dollars.

welp, ill put a hyper evo later, when i put more load on server, the stock cooler is loud, but i can partially deal with that