Help with my Hardrive

SLIMAK79
Go to solution Solved by lh99,

No, also i would strongly recommend getting an ssd as a boot drive as this will be the most noticeable performance gain. Steam, Rockstar Games or other Librarys can be easily found under the new operating system for guides just google it. If you dont plan on reinstalling windows than you dont have to do anything.

Hey so im getting a new cpu a new motherboard and a new gpu if i use the same hard drive as my old  pc will i have to reinstall all my games? 

No, also i would strongly recommend getting an ssd as a boot drive as this will be the most noticeable performance gain. Steam, Rockstar Games or other Librarys can be easily found under the new operating system for guides just google it. If you dont plan on reinstalling windows than you dont have to do anything.

2 hours ago, lh99 said:

Thank you this helped strongly and thx for the advice