Youtube Advice?

DayIshome
Go to solution Solved by Minicoop,

First off reading this REALLY hurt my brain with the lack of punctuation. Second off I can't really decipher what you are really wanting to know about getting any followers. If you are trying to make money off of it you need to put time into your content and build a community but it won't just be over night that you will have what you are looking for. Just with anything time and immense effort will be required so if you are good at making one type of content just stick with it but it's not really that easy. There are more people on the internet streaming their content now than back a couple years ago when it wasn't so common but easier to amass a following. Chances are even if you make good content the level of money that you are seeking won't come for many years and even if it can be made there isn't a guarantee that you'll be able to live off of it. If you decide to try making content though best bet would be just streaming to Twitch or Facebook and then just uploading VOD's to a YouTube channel and hope for views.

Not the most helpful advice but better to be honest and not sugar coat something like this, best of luck.

Hello,

I Recently started doing YouTube again my content is Meh i prefer streaming its more relaxed but nobody watches so i really dont have a point.

soon the 100,000 YouTube plaque will be no more and i have no trophies/achievements so its kind of sad i cant get a premium slab of metal

my editing is abit messy my thumbnails are comical i know im not going to get 100k subs out the blue or soon at all i just want advice because fortnite content is the last thing id do i only play that game because my best friend is on ps4 so i cant ply other games with him i prefer minecraft content i want some advice on what to do i want to be able to have a platform of some sort  because i want to make slight more revenue for my insurance and first car soon because my job is a no go with that its just people scroll over my content because im quite nervous sounding and un enthusiastic............But i also want to give to others when i have my money for my insurance car and road tax.

Like buy stuff for my bestfriend who has always been there for me, buy stuff from charity shops so i can give clothes away donate Money to charity and also not feel hated constantly and have people to have a community with 

so any advice helps i would  hyperlink my channel but i think self promotion on an actual post isnt allowed

First off reading this REALLY hurt my brain with the lack of punctuation. Second off I can't really decipher what you are really wanting to know about getting any followers. If you are trying to make money off of it you need to put time into your content and build a community but it won't just be over night that you will have what you are looking for. Just with anything time and immense effort will be required so if you are good at making one type of content just stick with it but it's not really that easy. There are more people on the internet streaming their content now than back a couple years ago when it wasn't so common but easier to amass a following. Chances are even if you make good content the level of money that you are seeking won't come for many years and even if it can be made there isn't a guarantee that you'll be able to live off of it. If you decide to try making content though best bet would be just streaming to Twitch or Facebook and then just uploading VOD's to a YouTube channel and hope for views.

Not the most helpful advice but better to be honest and not sugar coat something like this, best of luck.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

2 minutes ago, Minicoop said:

Sorry for my bad English despite being 'Born And Breed Brit'

i have not had the best schooling and its ironic because in my entire county im in the .1% of lack of spelling, handwriting skills Punctuation and my iq is quite low

Make content you would watch.

It's not the only way to do it, and plenty of people are successfully making videos based on figuring out what others would watch, but if you don't currently have a sense on what market to target and the semi-sociopath mindset to perform despite your own lack of interest, then I see no better place to start than being your own audience. Before making a video, ask yourself: if someone else was making it, would I spend my time watching it? If not, don't expect to attract many viewers.

1 hour ago, ToboRobot said:

fix that.  Nothing else matters if you are creating something you would call "meh".

thats because i dont know how

2 hours ago, DayIshome said:

thats because i dont know how

Well, what do you think makes it "meh"? If you think it's bad editing, improve editing. If you think your content is boring, find some way to make it more exciting.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

51 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Well, what do you think makes it "meh"? If you think it's bad editing, improve editing. If you think your content is boring, find some way to make it more exciting.

editing is confusing I have spent hours trying to learn but its like me and shoelaces i cant  do it heres an example of how i sound dead and my editing is kinda crap

YTVIDEO