New custom PC isn't posting

Nighlex

So I finally did my first ever PC build today and I go to turn it on and there is no visual on my monitor, and my case, CPU and GPU fans all aren't spinning. All that happens when you turn on the power supply is the RGB RAM lights up and stays lit. 

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong and how to fix it? Any advice at all would be really helpful

Hello and welcome to the forum. Could You provide a complete specs list of the PC?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

11 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Could You provide a complete specs list of the PC?

Ryzen 7 3700x

AMD Stock Cooler

Aorus B550 Pro AC Wifi

Rtx 2060 from Gigabyte

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb at 3200mhz

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb m.2 

Corsair RM650x Power Supply

Corsair 220T Airflow 

Did you connect front panel? I guess you have a power button on the front of the case.

image.png.22a9ad7eb9f52279e7cd727e73bbde33.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

32 minutes ago, Nighlex said:

All that happens when you turn on the power supply is the RGB RAM lights up and stays lit

Did you just pressed ON/OFF button on back of the PSU?

Try what @DoctorNicksaid.

Your front panel (where the USBs and power button is) will have thin cables with their function written on connector.
If You do no know how to connect them, check MB manual.

3 minutes ago, Fragment323 said:

Your front panel (where the USBs and power button is) will have thin cables with their function written on connector.

NB: USBs is seperate cables

FS in Denmark/EU:

1 minute ago, Fragment323 said:

on/off on psu was the first thing i tried. i saw someone else on toms hardware say that the front panel connectors was what they had done wrong, but ive tried disconnecting and reconnecting all the front panel stuff to no result

8 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

NB: USBs is seperate cables

Thanks for added clarification. I didn't feel like it is necessary, since these cables are very different.

7 minutes ago, Nighlex said:

on/off on psu was the first thing i tried. i saw someone else on toms hardware say that the front panel connectors was what they had done wrong, but ive tried disconnecting and reconnecting all the front panel stuff to no result

Maybe take a photo of inside the case so we can check if everything is plugged in correctly?

2 minutes ago, Fragment323 said:

Thanks for added clarification. I didn't feel like it is necessary, since these cables are very different.

Maybe take a photo of inside the case so we can check if everything is plugged in correctly?

Agree with picture part. Depends on the front panel plug(s). On NZXT for example you could easily put USB on front header.

FS in Denmark/EU:

1 minute ago, DoctorNick said:

Agree with picture part. Depends on the front panel plug(s). On NZXT for example you could easily put USB on front header.

lemme know if you need any close ups or whatever the case may be. Thanks for trying to sort this out for me

16082942838212789732682162258998.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nighlex said:

lemme know if you need any close ups or whatever the case may be. Thanks for trying to sort this out for me

image.png.c5537a33e72d464b98e5096dde8d9d52.png

If you put on the connector plug opposite it will not work, check for that

FS in Denmark/EU:

Just making sure but whenever you are turning on the computer you are hitting the power button on the top of your case right? You don't really mention anything about it other than just hitting the switch on your PSU. Just covering basics nothing more so don't think me as being a d*** please.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

7 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

image.png.c5537a33e72d464b98e5096dde8d9d52.png

If you put on the connector plug opposite it will not work, check for that

do you know if the writing should be face up or face down?

1 minute ago, Minicoop said:

Just making sure but whenever you are turning on the computer you are hitting the power button on the top of your case right? You don't really mention anything about it other than just hitting the switch on your PSU. Just covering basics nothing more so don't think me as being a d*** please.

yes i am pressing the power button on my case lol

Just now, Nighlex said:

do you know if the writing should be face up or face down?

Up

FS in Denmark/EU:

1 minute ago, Nighlex said:

yes i am pressing the power button on my case lol

Just gotta make sure sometimes, everyone is prone to small things going unnoticed lol.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

23 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Up

Thank you so much that fixed it!!!! I can't believe it was that simple!

1 hour ago, Nighlex said:

Thank you so much that fixed it!!!! I can't believe it was that simple!

Haha I knew it! Great to hear, have a nice weekend :)

FS in Denmark/EU: