Corsair M65 left click not always registering

orangecat

So I've owned a Corsair M65 for quite some time now and for the longest time it's been fine except over the past few months I've noticed sometimes when i left click it doesn't register. I assumed it was me clicking too fast or not clicking all the way but I always heard a click sound so I assumed that the switch inside is physically registering a click. I did some Googling around and it seems like many users are having issues with the M65 and the left click. Some users say its a problem with the switch but most users seem to say its related to iCUE. I personally can't see why it would be related to iCUE as I don't think it does anything to the left click that would make it miss clicks every once and awhile. I also noticed that if I click a little bit harder it seems to register all the time but I don't know if this is because the switch is bad or that it takes more time to register.

Anyone know if there's any known issues with the M65 other than pure speculation by users who don't really know what's going on?

6 minutes ago, Kilobytez95 said:

So I've owned a Corsair M65 for quite some time now and for the longest time it's been fine except over the past few months I've noticed sometimes when i left click it doesn't register. I assumed it was me clicking too fast or not clicking all the way but I always heard a click sound so I assumed that the switch inside is physically registering a click. I did some Googling around and it seems like many users are having issues with the M65 and the left click. Some users say its a problem with the switch but most users seem to say its related to iCUE. I personally can't see why it would be related to iCUE as I don't think it does anything to the left click that would make it miss clicks every once and awhile. I also noticed that if I click a little bit harder it seems to register all the time but I don't know if this is because the switch is bad or that it takes more time to register.

Anyone know if there's any known issues with the M65 other than pure speculation by users who don't really know what's going on?

Remove iCue, reboot and try again? If it works fine, it's iCue. If it doesn't work, it's hardware.