Major windows issue

Jake Likes Tech

I was playing gta when everything just crashed. I kept restarting and it kept crashing until it wouldn't boot at all. It eventually came up to the trouble shooting and it just was not working. I couldn't get it into safe mode, I couldn't get it to even reset the pc or anything. My only options are using a usb to reinstall and shut down the pc. I would like to know if this is a wide spread issue and if there are any tips on how to fix it.

PXL_20201215_212341305.jpg

have you updated any drivers recently or has windows updated? its normally always 1 of the 2. never tends to be hardware issues. 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

6 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

have you updated any drivers recently or has windows updated? its normally always 1 of the 2. never tends to be hardware issues. 

I did not update windows, and I haven't updated drivers in a while. I decided to try to update gpu drivers since not long before it was crashing, I noticed the gpu was pegged. This will be the first time I am going to be installing something not in windows per say. Hopefully it resolves the issue. I also did a restore point that was a week ago, so it should have been resolved anyway.