Python Machine Learning

TL;DR
Teacher is shit, I need to learn Python 3 machine learning. Supervised & unsupervised.
XLXS, CSV, idek... I know almost nothing about machine learning & hate python.

Long:

I need to teach myself machine learning. My teacher is so bad & for 3 weeks has actively told me they refuse to open a *BAD WORD* IDE to show how to write machine learning programs.

I know nothing about machine learning other than the most abstract high level 2nd grader's explanation of what machine learning is. It's a 300 level/third year level programming course.

Some dude in a discord told me he wrote his algorithms based on academic papers written by researchers at Universities.
I am not versed deeply enough in mathematics to whip something up every week for homework.

I hear there are some API like Pandas, Numpy & SKCIT learn or something.

Any guides that can teach? Kinda like a crash course that teaches enough to know how to do each respective discipline/algorithm of machine learning, but not into optimization & whatever. Y'know?
One example of my homework I have to do is take data about the titanic passengers & determine what factors make someone more likely to have lived from the sinking crash.

Naturally, I don't want you to do my homework for me, but that is one example of machine learning I need to do. I'm not sure if we're getting into neural networks or not.

For those that want to comment on the teacher or school or tutoring center, don't waste your breath. I've been talking to the school for a long time about it.

Google has a really nice codelab making you go through the whole ML pipeline: https://codelabs.developers.google.com/codelabs/cloud-tensorflow-mnist/

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga