Thoughts on Build?

8-Bit Ninja

Go with the 5600X instead of the 5800X simply due to pricing and availability. Also go for a better x570 board instead of that B550 option (It's super silly to spend $450 on a CPU when your motherboard is that laughably cheap) and I'd go with the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280. It's better than the Kraken.

The 5800x is the albatross in terms of pricing to performance. It's too close to the 5900x in price to justifying not just going for the 5900x, and it's $150 more than the 5600X for an addition two cores that don't really net any real visible gain in games and such.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

12 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Couple of things to note, the following things I already own,

- GPU

- PSU

- All Storage

The parts selection is pretty solid not a terrible price on the CPU either

3 minutes ago, Imglidinhere said:

It's super silly to spend $450 on a CPU when your motherboard is that laughably cheap

What purpose would an X570 motherboard serve? That msi mortar is great.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Imglidinhere said:

Go with the 5600X instead of the 5800X simply due to pricing and availability. Also go for a better x570 board instead of that B550 option (It's super silly to spend $450 on a CPU when your motherboard is that laughably cheap) and I'd go with the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280. It's better than the Kraken.

The 5800x is the albatross in terms of pricing to performance. It's too close to the 5900x in price to justifying not just going for the 5900x, and it's $150 more than the 5600X for an addition two cores that don't really net any real visible gain in games and such.

Do you know of any decent x570 matx mobo with wifi, an odd set of requirements I know. As for the 5800x, I know the 5600x is much better value but there's none in the UK and wont be till early next year, and I really just want this build done now so I can play cyberpunk. As for the cooler, thank you, il swap that out now.