Looking for new in-ears $100-150

OneStep

Hey guys,

Interested in picking up a new pair of in-ears for around $100-150 CAD.

Read good things in another thread about the Shure SE215's, looking for something similar to those where the cable wraps around your ear.

Basically looking to see if there are any good alternatives to the SE215's around that price, maybe a little cheaper. If I just end up with a bunch of "SE215's are awesome" posts I'll pick those up.

Thanks in advance! :)

I recommend the SE215's, they're VERY noise canceling, and provide a very clean response (giving exactly what the artist intended).

I owned a pair for a while, lost them, and I'm repurchasing.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Thanks for the input  :) nothing says more about a product than a repurchase.

I'll keep an eye out for other options over the next week or so but the SE215's are definitely the front-runner right now.

SE215's are awesome! :P  I have the LTD model. Slightly more pronounce bass than the original one. They are really good for that price point.

SE215's are certainly awesome in according to users and reviews, but what's the point to spend over 100$ for inear headphones?! In my point of view

A - if you are a runner buy a cheaper model, it will be fine anyway..when you are running it's has no sense to listen every hidden sound of the instrument, just drop the bass and run!

B - if you travel buy a closer headphones, for that price you have tons of models even with low impedence.

C - if you are at home follow B

D - if you are a musician buy a real custom inear monitor (if you're rich) or just follow B.

In my opinion of course :)

The reason I'm spending this much on in-ears is I've had to move back to walking/taking transit lately rather than driving (student life) and I'm sick of lugging my headphones everywhere. I'd like to have a decent listening experience, but don't have the budget for IE80's or other high-end in-ears. I would also like to have a resilient pair of in-ears, as most that I've had in the past simply wear out after a few months in the <$50 price range.

I appreciate the input! But in my current situation it makes sense to buy a decent pair of in-ears for convenience, to me at least :)

The reason I'm spending this much on in-ears is I've had to move back to walking/taking transit lately rather than driving (student life) and I'm sick of lugging my headphones everywhere. I'd like to have a decent listening experience, but don't have the budget for IE80's or other high-end in-ears. I would also like to have a resilient pair of in-ears, as most that I've had in the past simply wear out after a few months in the <$50 price range.

I appreciate the input! But in my current situation it makes sense to buy a decent pair of in-ears for convenience, to me at least :)

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif