1k gaming PC

Xt1nxt_Ace
5 minutes ago, Random_Person1234 said:

10400F is better than the 2600. The Silverstone essential is Tier B on the PSU tier list, while the CV is Tier C. For a build like this, I would recommend having a PSU thats at least Tier B.

meh its fine with me and i will stick with Ryzen because the Intel motherboards are expensive AF so 2600 is kinda a better price if you include a motherboard well there are cheap lga 1200 motherboards but i don't think their that good

5 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Userbenchmark is crap and you should pretend it doesn't exist.

ig

2 minutes ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

meh its fine with me and i will stick with Ryzen because the Intel motherboards are expensive AF so 2600 is kinda a better price if you include a motherboard well there are cheap lga 1200 motherboards but i don't think their that good

The motherboard I put in my build is $40 cheaper than the B450 you had and is just as good. The only big difference is the one I picked is mATX and yours is ATX. Also, a 2600 for $210 is a terrible price. You could get a 3600 with that (assuming you find one in stock). In the $150-$200 price range, Intel is the way to go for price and performance (unless you can find a 3600 in stock). I don't think this situation is going to be that different in Feb. unless 3600 stock stabilizes or the rumored 5600 non-X comes out (but good look finding that in stock if it comes out).

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

1 hour ago, Random_Person1234 said:

The motherboard I put in my build is $40 cheaper than the B450 you had and is just as good. The only big difference is the one I picked is mATX and yours is ATX. Also, a 2600 for $210 is a terrible price. You could get a 3600 with that (assuming you find one in stock). In the $150-$200 price range, Intel is the way to go for price and performance (unless you can find a 3600 in stock). I don't think this situation is going to be that different in Feb. unless 3600 stock stabilizes or the rumored 5600 non-X comes out (but good look finding that in stock if it comes out).

Cough* Im still going ryzen 

1 minute ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

Cough* Im still going ryzen 

Why though? Both performance and price are on Intel's side.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

15 hours ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

Im getting in febuaray if you haven't read 

Then this thread is kind of useless when the pc hardware market could be very different in two months.

16 hours ago, Random_Person1234 said:

Why though? Both performance and price are on Intel's side.

Like i said im getting in febuaray so prices will go down

3 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Then this thread is kind of useless when the pc hardware market could be very different in two months.

True, but still needed some advise im a rookie

6 minutes ago, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

Like i said im getting in febuaray so prices will go down

That could happen, but isn't a guarantee to happen. I wouldn't say prices will go down, it may go down.

On 12/9/2020 at 11:37 AM, Xt1nxt_Ace said:

Budget (including currency): $1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, GTA 5, Roblox, 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor $182.99
Motherboard MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard $139.99 @ Newegg
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory $63.99 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $56.99 @ Amazon
Video Card EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB XC GAMING Video Card $399.99
Power Supply Corsair CX (2017) 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply $85.99 @ Amazon
Case Fan Rosewill ROCF-13001 38.2 CFM 120 mm Fan $11.99 @ Newegg
Custom Sama S35-BK Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case $34.99
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $976.92
  Also make sure they are in stock on Newegg only if you make any changes  

May I ask why you specifically want parts from Newegg? You can get a ryzen 3600 on (albeit on backorder) adorama for $200 

2 hours ago, Falmk said:

May I ask why you specifically want parts from Newegg? You can get a ryzen 3600 on (albeit on backorder) adorama for $200 

Bc my parents dont trust other websites i keep telling them and showing them that their not that bad but they dont wanna listen and they dont care

3 hours ago, Random_Person1234 said:

That could happen, but isn't a guarantee to happen. I wouldn't say prices will go down, it may go down.

true and maybe is 3600 is stock for msrp also is there is a 5600 i will change