A story of the Lian Li SL120 and where to find them...

FearsLife

I've been searching high and low, scouring the vast internet lands of beyond, and hot damn it's like a unicorn to find these. 🤦‍♂️

-> Moved to Cooling

1) Contact Lian-Li and ask what is status of production and distribution.

2) Looked for used yet?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 12/9/2020 at 3:57 AM, FearsLife said:

I've been searching high and low, scouring the vast internet lands of beyond, and hot damn it's like a unicorn to find these. 🤦‍♂️

There is a company selling them in single packs with no controller. 

https://www.newegg.com/p/1YF-018A-00004?Item=9SIAS68CYU3751&Tpk=9SIAS68CYU3751

I am just not going to pay THAT much for one fan. 

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS

As far as I know they were a limited run and basically were all bought so either you are gonna get super ripped of with resale prices or don't get em.

Then again these fans are stupid expensive and aren't even that good

You won't find them at MSRP often because distributors have raised the price to a couple bucks less than MSRP, claiming that they bought them from Lian Li at higher prices. Due to Covid creating supply shortages the supply chain is very unreliable right now so it's hard to predict if and when stock will arrive. Our store has been hit hard by supply shortages while we continue to have to pay thousands of dollars in rent to technology providers to run the store.

Our store has single packs of SL120 in stock for a limited time for reasonable pricing. Been around for 2 years now. We don't advertise.