What would be the best looking case for this build?

7 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanHere said:

The answer is always 011 Dynamic, or Coolermaster H500

But why not Ryzen 5000 if it's in stock that is...

And what monitor resolution/refresh rate are you going to use? Because the 3060ti is a really good value if it's only 1440p even 144hz.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

5 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

The answer is always 011 Dynamic, or Coolermaster H500

But why not Ryzen 5000 if it's in stock that is...

And what monitor resolution/refresh rate are you going to use? Because the 3060ti is a really good value if it's only 1440p even 144hz.

My budget is £2,200 or $3K.

I have a LG CX, so I want 4K with 100+ refresh rate

I want to play the highest graphical demanding games, along with rendering projects for my work

15 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanHere said:

If those other rendering projects can also use the CPU, I'd go for a 5900X or 5950X if possible.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

If those other rendering projects can also use the CPU, I'd go for a 5900X or 5950X if possible.

I wish I could, I dont think I can get my hands on those. The cases you mentioned are a little bit on the expensive side, do you have anything in mind for something a little cheaper?

Gotta love the folks trying to sell you on a different build instead of answering your question, lol.

Regarding the case - looks are subjective. I personally like things to be minimal and a little understated. I like the bequiet! Dark Base Pro 900. for something that's close to silent.

If you want a tempered glass side panel I like the NZXT H710 (or H510 if you want something smakller) cases quite a lot. They are simple, but quite functional and with the right fan setup they can really do a decent job with cooling.

16 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanHere said:

I wish I could, I dont think I can get my hands on those. The cases you mentioned are a little bit on the expensive side, do you have anything in mind for something a little cheaper?

Coolermaster NR 400 or NR 600 MB511 as well

pretty much whatever has a mesh front for better airflow.

Spoiler

34 minutes ago, OrdinaryPhil said:

Gotta love the folks trying to sell you on a different build instead of answering your question, lol.

Regarding the case - looks are subjective. I personally like things to be minimal and a little understated. I like the bequiet! Dark Base Pro 900. for something that's close to silent.

If you want a tempered glass side panel I like the NZXT H710 (or H510 if you want something smakller) cases quite a lot. They are simple, but quite functional and with the right fan setup they can really do a decent job with cooling.

Very nice, I like the NZXT H710, I hope it has enough space for the Viper memory and noctua fan

1 minute ago, LinusTechTipsFanHere said:

Very nice, I like the NZXT H710, I hope it has enough space for the Viper memory and noctua fan

It should have plenty of space for both. :)