GPU CPU Time 20ms Warzone Low fps?

I've noticed something weird about my game.
I average around 150-200fps on medium settings and my CPU and GPU time is around 5-6ms.
Every other game I get around 60-70 fps and my CPU and GPU time is running around 20ms.
A restart of the game solves it for a while.

Anyone else experience this?

My pc:
i9 9900k
Rtx 3070
Kraken x42

16gb 2666 ram

Temps around 60c

warzone is not a really well optimized game and with all these updates since the game launched peoples grafics and been hurt. it really seems like each build just has to have different tweeks but in war zone most the pros are running everything low or off makes a bid differance also turn of raytracing bring the fps up 

3 minutes ago, keysbeast said:

warzone is not a really well optimized game and with all these updates since the game launched peoples grafics and been hurt. it really seems like each build just has to have different tweeks but in war zone most the pros are running everything low or off makes a bid differance also turn of raytracing bring the fps up 

I'd say my settings and finetuning is ideal at this point, I just recently noticed this happening from nowhere.
I know its really bad optimized.
What even makes the gpu cpu time spike like that? :/

check and make sure your ram speed is right in the bios mine the other day reset for some reason and i have found it does it with cod at times this is like the 5th time its happened with i play a lot of cod but if i take weeks off from playing does not reset their updates mess with so much stuff that it could be taxing something and making stuff reset also make sure all your different grafics are the same as the game/windows and nvidia

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 1:23 PM, iSneak said:

I average around 150-200fps on medium settings and my CPU and GPU time is around 5-6ms.
Every other game I get around 60-70 fps and my CPU and GPU time is running around 20ms.

My pc:
i9 9900k
Rtx 3070
Kraken x42

16gb 2666 ram

Temps around 60c

Can someone PLEASE find the problem for this? No one knows what is going wrong here and it is the most annoying bug to deal with. 
I also have a 3070 and Ryzen 5 5600x, 16 GB ram and the same shit happens to me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 1:23 PM, iSneak said:

My pc:
i9 9900k
Rtx 3070
Kraken x42

16gb 2666 ram 

Temps around 60c

I have been having the same issue across 3 GPU's 2 Different PSU's  two system wipes and reinstalls and 3 Game file delete and

reinstall.   I have searched high and low on the internet and changed every setting in my PC imaginable to no avail not even a thread that resembles this issue. Other friends/streamers don't have this issue with their game. they can run 10-12 hours straight consistent frames.  Meanwhile, I may run 3 games with constant frames and 8ms GPU time and then the next three ill be in the 15-25 MS GPU time.  At first i thought it was a server connection issues because it dint happen every time and seem to only happen when i played quads.  but now its more regular and happens quite often. (every time I play, multiple times a night) 

System spec

Ryzen 7 3800x 

MSI x570 MOBO

RTX 3070 

Gskills 32GB DDR 3200

Corsair Gold 850watt PSU 

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2021 at 9:16 PM, rockysouth said:

I have been having the same issue across 3 GPU's 2 Different PSU's  two system wipes and reinstalls and 3 Game file delete and

reinstall.   I have searched high and low on the internet and changed every setting in my PC imaginable to no avail not even a thread that resembles this issue. Other friends/streamers don't have this issue with their game. they can run 10-12 hours straight consistent frames.  Meanwhile, I may run 3 games with constant frames and 8ms GPU time and then the next three ill be in the 15-25 MS GPU time.  At first i thought it was a server connection issues because it dint happen every time and seem to only happen when i played quads.  but now its more regular and happens quite often. (every time I play, multiple times a night) 

System spec

Ryzen 7 3800x 

MSI x570 MOBO

RTX 3070 

Gskills 32GB DDR 3200

Corsair Gold 850watt PSU 

This is really annoying. And now I've noticed something... All 4 of Us are using RTX 3070's? It might be related to this GPU. I haven't been able to find a fix other than restarting the game... I think it's the game not clearing the memory and overloading the GPU causing this issue.. 

My specs: 

Ryzen 5900X 

Asus ROG Strix 3070 OC 

32 GB RAM

Gygabite Aorus B550 PRO V2

Corsair 850w PSU

On 1/2/2021 at 11:33 PM, Zubiiin said:

Can someone PLEASE find the problem for this? No one knows what is going wrong here and it is the most annoying bug to deal with. 
I also have a 3070 and Ryzen 5 5600x, 16 GB ram and the same shit happens to me. 

Have you found a way to fix this? I'm tired of either restarting the game or accept playing with lower FPS and it feels like playing on a PS2! 

• 2 months later...

Im having this exact same problem. And you guessed it, im using a 3070. Can't find a way to fix it unless restarting and everything else that has been described here I can say happens to me. also CPU and GPU time both increase especially in warzone but it happens in multiplayer too, although to a lesser extent.

• 2 months later...

Hello Guys. So I got a 2070 Super and have this issue. my fps goes down and CPU/GPU times goes above 10ms.. This is a game problem but I found a workaround to it.

Note: Nvidia DLSS should be disabled for this to work. You can enable it at the end again.

You should enable CPU and GPU time in telemetry

1) Set your Render Resolution to 200 and apply
2) Wait for the CPU time to go down to 8/7ms or as down as possible
3) Set your Render Resolution to 50 and apply

4) Wait for your GPU time to go down to 8/7ms or as down as possible

5) Set your Render Resolution back to 100 and apply

6) you can enable DLSS (if you're using it)

This should work most of times.. if not then restart the game... it works for me