In need of a new laptop suitable for a school environment and light gaming

hello there,

i am in search of a new laptop that is around $1500 AUD and has at least an i7-10750h and an GTX 1650-ti (1660-ti preferable) and needs to be appropriate for school. Apprpriate meaning the laptop not screaming GAMING! and also being silent when working and browsing the internet like using Microsoft Word and Google Chrome. I also would prefer backlit keys as i tend to work in the dark during study. This will be my only laptop for school and would also like to play a few games when at a mates house like COD: Modern Warfare, CSGO, Minecraft and perhaps Battlefield 1. I have a beast of a desktop already so this laptop won't be my main gaming rig, my desktop atm has an i7-8700k and a RTX 2060 Super which will be upgraded to a RTX 3080 (if it comes in stock) or the RTX 3070 (if not RTX 3080s come in stock soon). Only laptop that apeals to me is the Alpha S from Metabox, which right now still has Black Friday sales which with the configuration i currently like im saving $1000 AUD inc GST. But i would rather a brand that everyone knows like Asus, MSI, Dell and more. i would appreciate any laptop recconmendations. The specs for the Metabox Alpha S will be below:

Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core (12M Cache up to 5.00 GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti 4GB GDDR6 VRAM
15.6" FHD 1920 x 1080 IPS-Grade Edge-to-Edge Matte 144Hz LED
16GB DDR4 2666MHZ (2 x 8GB)
Kingston A2000 1TB PCIe NVME M.2 SSD
Intel 9462 AC Dual Band WIFI & Bluetooth 5.1 (up to 433 Mbps)
2 Year Metabox Premium Care Return To Base Protection

Total without savings: $2,497.00 AUD inc GST

Total with savings: $1,447.00 AUD inc GST

Shipping: $32 AUD

10 minutes ago, Icebobk said:

Seems fine, unless for some reason you want an 8 core R7 4800H, which may or may not need a dedicated GPU and would have better battery life, could run the games at lower settings just fine.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

@Streetguruare the integrated graphics in the Ryzen 7 4800h good enough to play games on low-medium settings 1080p with roughly 70-90 fps?