Racing sim

GeneralGusher

Hey 

So I am looking for a racing sim setup and am kinda new to all of this and need some help. I want to make this setup for my dad and I to use and we have a budget of around $1500. I was looking for some wheels with some good force feedback. Any help is appreciated. Oh and also we are going to connect it to my ps4 and then eventually probably get the ps5. Who knows we might also hook it up to a pc too so I would like it to also be compatible with pc as well as with playstations.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:21 PM, GeneralGusher said:

Hey 

So I am looking for a racing sim setup and am kinda new to all of this and need some help. I want to make this setup for my dad and I to use and we have a budget of around $1500. I was looking for some wheels with some good force feedback. Any help is appreciated. Oh and also we are going to connect it to my ps4 and then eventually probably get the ps5. Who knows we might also hook it up to a pc too so I would like it to also be compatible with pc as well as with playstations.

If your budget is $1500 for the Wheel/pedals setup alone i'd look at a kit from https://fanatec.com/us-en/.

They have bases that are compatible with PS/PC or Xbox/PC and you can mix and match bases, wheels, and pedals/accessories to match the kind of driving you want to do.

You aren't going to get a whole direct drive setup for that price but you could get a very nice kit and splurge on a direct drive base later to work with your existing wheel and pedals if you choose.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, trufret said:

If your budget is $1500 for the Wheel/pedals setup alone i'd look at a kit from https://fanatec.com/us-en/.

They have bases that are compatible with PS/PC or Xbox/PC and you can mix and match bases, wheels, and pedals/accessories to match the kind of driving you want to do.

You aren't going to get a whole direct drive setup for that price but you could get a very nice kit and splurge on a direct drive base later to work with your existing wheel and pedals if you choose.

Thank you! I will look into those wheels and pedals