AIO mounting

SLOTHINSPACE

Hello i just have a question about AIO mounting in a case, people tell me to mount my AIO with tubes facing down to stop bubbles in the pump of my AIO, but from buying this AIO over 2 years ago (with no issues) should i buy a 240 rad instead of my 360 rad because i can not place my rad at the top of my case or rotate the rad currrently to have tubes facing down, one because of the psu shroud and two the gpu being in the way.

Is this going to cause any issues with my pump for the future ect 

I will attach image so you can see how it is.

ThanksIMG_3007.thumb.JPG.b7bd704aaede782ce7a7f5ce0e6ee3e8.JPG

No it's fine. They're just being extra.

As long as a portion of the rad is higher than the pump it's ok. You may get a little more pump noise once in a while, but it's ok

20 hours ago, narrdarr said:

No it's fine. They're just being extra.

As long as a portion of the rad is higher than the pump it's ok. You may get a little more pump noise once in a while, but it's ok

Thank you 

Looking at the length of the tubes, you should be able to mount it tubes down if you wanted too. The hoses will most likely run over the top of the gfx card.

Ryzen 9 5900X | ALFII 280 | X570 MEG ACE | 32GB Patriot 3733-CL16-20-20-38 | Msi Tri-X 4080 | S-Blaster Z | Sabrent Rocket4 plus-g, Crucial P1, WD Green | Fractal ION 850W 80+ Gold | Define R6 | LG 34GN850 | L-tech K120 & Razer D-adder Mini |

On 12/4/2020 at 1:14 PM, b1k3rdude said:

Looking at the length of the tubes, you should be able to mount it tubes down if you wanted too. The hoses will most likely run over the top of the gfx card.

Thats what i would have done, but because of the small amount of room in the case the AIO only just fits as it goes down through the cut-out for the psu shroud

fair enough.

Ryzen 9 5900X | ALFII 280 | X570 MEG ACE | 32GB Patriot 3733-CL16-20-20-38 | Msi Tri-X 4080 | S-Blaster Z | Sabrent Rocket4 plus-g, Crucial P1, WD Green | Fractal ION 850W 80+ Gold | Define R6 | LG 34GN850 | L-tech K120 & Razer D-adder Mini |