Gingerbread PC

kimballjohnson

heyo! i saw linuses video about submitting a bad pc build for a chance to get a new one. i didn't have it nearly in time due to several setbacks in design, but i created a Gingerbread PC. it doesn't work, its meant to be almost entirely edible. but, it does have realistic design, annnd, RGB! I can post the video i made about making it, but i want to know if Linus would actually see it first. we are selling it for Sub 4 Santa and I wonder if he might buy it off auction. (and maybe get me a new PC since im a broke boyo Xd)

I think you're talking about ROG Rig Reboot, which is well over by now. Unless there was something I missed that is. But I think it'd still be neat to see it none the less, post some pics at least.

For video suggestions, you can post to:

For Build Logs, there's subforum, but those need to be picture-heavy with vidoes being complimentary. Our rules don't allow just sharing videos as threads. You can do that only in Status Updates.

For contacting Linus, I recommend tweeting to LinusTechTips official acciount.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

That actually looks really good lol

I @-ed him on twitter, hopefully he sees my tweet! here is the twitter if you want to see it.