Refresh rate and Graphics card

JuanJS
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
3 minutes ago, JuanJS said:

But when it comes to refresh rate, Does graphics card affect the refresh rate?

the graphics card has to draw all the images, and higher refresh rate requires more images to be drawn per second, so higher FPS does require more GPU performance. 144Hz would be a good choice for the RTX 2070. (240Hz also doesn't really look any better for the average gamer)

Hello.

Now I know Graphics card affects the resolution of monitor.

So I've decided to buy a 32 inch, 1440p monitor for my graphics card RTX 2070.

Or should I buy 144 Hz instead of 240 Hz?

3 minutes ago, JuanJS said:

the graphics card has to draw all the images, and higher refresh rate requires more images to be drawn per second, so higher FPS does require more GPU performance. 144Hz would be a good choice for the RTX 2070. (240Hz also doesn't really look any better for the average gamer)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

53 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Thank you!