Building new system with X570 and Ryzen 5000. Mobo compatibility concerns

RejZoR

I'm aware that X570 and B550 boards support Ryzen 5000 CPU's. However, everyone on the whole damn interwebs talk how you upgrade from older CPU to new and all you need to do is just update the BIOS first and then you're ready.

How on bloody Earth does it work if you're assembling new system with no old Ryzen CPU at hand to first update the BIOS? I know some boards support CPU-less BIOS flashing. But I don't know which ones they are and I'm not in a mood paying 350 or 400€ for it just to have that. Or if there is some other method of doing it. I don't feel like asking shop to do it for me although it's looking more and more like the only option. And I'll have to pay for it which sucks.

So, any advice about this when it comes to building Ryzen 5000 based system from scratch using all new components?

the aorus master x570 supports no cpu, ram or gpu bios flashing.

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

I'm eyeing AORUS X570 Ultra and it mentions Q-Flash feature, but has no Q-Flash button on the I/O side. There is even video about it on its product page that shows Q-Flash button which doesn't even exist on the actual board. Or am I missing something here.

In the end I've opted for ASUS Strix X570-E Gaming. The lack of buttons on the IO despite mentioning the feature was not reassuring to me. Where this Strix board clearly has the buttons visible at the back. It's possible the buttons are hidden somewhere else, but this one has good power delivery too, price is almost the same and I have great experience with ASUS in general, especially with BIOS. Sorry Gigabyte. Maybe some other time.