Adding another NVMe?

Gix7Fifty

So I am contemplating on adding another NVMe ssd. I am currently utilizing all of my SATA ports (2 HDD's, 4 SSD's) and I have an NVMe installed. According to the MB manual I can have 2 NVMe ssd's installed in the M2A and M2p slots without effecting the SATA ports.. Mobo is a Gigabyte  Aorus Ultra Z390 with a GPU installed (GTX 1080), I do not plan on using any other expansion slots (hah at this time). If you could double check and or am I overlooking something? 

M.2.JPG

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

The M2A connector shares bandwidth with the SATA3 1

If you've filled every SATA port and are installing another NVMe SSD it might be about time to think about a File Server/NAS. Probably one with 10gig networking.

12 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

If you've filled every SATA port and are installing another NVMe SSD it might be about time to think about a File Server/NAS. Probably one with 10gig networking.

@Windows7ge

Thanks, as far as a  File Server/NAS I do mess around with stuff using my old 4790k rig. I will be checking out your guides too!

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...