MSI RGB no longer working

cowboypandaman

Hello all!

I built my first PC last December and had a heck of a time getting everything hooked up to the motherboard (none of my RGB case fans light up still) but I was at least able to get my AIO pump, RAM, motherboard, and graphics card brace to all light up with standard unicorn barf.

After putting everything together I downloaded all the driver updates and also grabbed Dragon Center for good measure. I did nothing with DC until a few weeks ago when I decided to fix the timing of my lighting so my RGB would match up in speed. Everything worked great until yesterday when I turned on my pc because now the only RGB that's lighting up is my Corsair iCue controlled CPU pump and RAM sticks! I repaired, reset, and finally uninstalled/reinstalled DC as well as the MSI SDK but my computer case is still basically dark. I'll make a post later on about help with using the dumb RGB controller thing included with my Gungnir 100 case, but for now I would love to at least have my motherboard's onboard RGB lighting working again!

I have updated all my drivers for LAN, WiFi, BIOS, Chipset, Graphics card, and have installed the most recent version of Dragon Center.

If anyone can, please help me get my unicorn barf back!

The first pic is a week ago when I reprogrammed the RGB using Dragon Center's Mystic Light control, the second pic is from today.

My setup:

Motherboard: MSI X570 ACE

CPU: Ryzen 3700x

RAM: 64GB (16x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3200mhz

AIO: Corsair Hydro Series H115i RGB Platinum 280mm Radiator

Power supply: Corsair RMx Series 850W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6

Case: MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 ATX mid-tower case

20201119_015125.jpg

20201127_141033.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...