How do I find a software conflict?

Go to solution Solved by Peaceful Jim,

The issue seems to have resolved itself now. 

Hey guys, 

PC specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS
Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E Gaming mobo
Intel i7 10700K CPU
32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 RAM
500GB + 250GB Silicon Power M.2 PCIE SSDs (OS and personal, respectively)
2TB Kingston 2.5" SSD

I'm currently having an issue with a video game (RuneScape). The launcher will not completely load unless I open two instances of the launcher; the second instance is the one that will fully load, while the first will always get stuck on the same part (loading application resources).

78308a82d65a55a4aa618b53f118a5da.png

I've contacted their support team, but after going through all of their suggestions, (disabling anti-virus/malware, clearing the game's cache etc) we think it's a software conflict and there's no way for them to tell which software is causing the conflict.

I've tried running the game on a different PC and it loaded it up just fine with one launcher. I've also made another Windows account on my main PC and it loaded just fine as well. Both of these things point towards a software conflict.

Is there any program that can discern what software is interacting/conflicting with the game? I recall that ages back there used to be a program called something like dependency checker or something along those lines, which basically found the software that a selected program needed to run with and showed any conflicts with said program, but that has long fallen out of use.

Anyone able to give me any ideas on how I can do this manually, or maybe there's some new software out there for this type of thing?

Kind regards, 

Jim.