Which one is better for League of Legends? Huawei MateBook D (Ryzen 5 3500U) or HP 15-dw2081ne (i5-1035G1 with Nvidia MX130)

Hello, I am looking to buy a budget laptop for my sister mainly for her college. She is a medical student that would need Microsoft Office apps (Word/PowerPoint) along with some 3D anatomy stuff. I had to find something portable with a good decent battery life.

I found these two options at Amazon of my country:

• HP 15-dw2081ne (Core™ i5-1035G1 processor, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX130 2GB).
  • Huawei MateBook D (AMD Ryzen 5 3500U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD +1TB HDD).

Both laptops seem good with FHD displays at 1080p. The HP one is $50 cheaper than Huawei's.

Now the factor that would make me choose either of them is League of Legends, as she plays this game only. Which one of these laptops is going to be better on the game with higher settings and more FPS? I searched YouTube and both seem okay, but which of them is absolutely gonna take over the other here or just as overall gonna be a better laptop for all her needs?

For now I'm leaning more towards the Huawei MateBook as it has way more storage than the HP (1TB HDD along with the 256GB SSD) and the extra RAM.

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, Alaa Salah said:

Hello, I am looking to buy a budget laptop for my sister mainly for her college. She is a medical student that would need Microsoft Office apps (Word/PowerPoint) along with some 3D anatomy stuff. I had to find something portable with a good decent battery life.

I found these two options at Amazon of my country:

• HP 15-dw2081ne (Core™ i5-1035G1 processor, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX130 2GB).
  • Huawei MateBook D (AMD Ryzen 5 3500U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD +1TB HDD).

Both laptops seem good with FHD displays at 1080p. The HP one is $50 cheaper than Huawei's.

Now the factor that would make me choose either of them is League of Legends, as she plays this game only. Which one of these laptops is going to be better on the game with higher settings and more FPS? I searched YouTube and both seem okay, but which of them is absolutely gonna take over the other here or just as overall gonna be a better laptop for all her needs?

For now I'm leaning more towards the Huawei MateBook as it has way more storage than the HP (1TB HDD along with the 256GB SSD) and the extra RAM.

Thanks in advance.

for only $50 buck more? and you get more ram, probably better quality, and a 1tb hdd, boot time best, storage all u need, huawei all they way, because i trust china more than shit hp