x570 bois update for zen 3 on motherboard without bios switch

I just received my 5600x and asus tuf x570 plus wifi and im 90% it won't boot because the bois doesn't support zen 3. Symptoms are the led indicator lights up solid yellow which is a ram error and there was no beep on first startup (manual said there should be) I have tried the ram from my old system with no luck. I don't have an older amd cpu to use to update the bois but I have requested a boot kit from amd. I've heared they take a while to arive so I'm wondering if there is a way to get arround this issue preferably without buying a used cpu to use.

the only way to flash a BIOS without a BIOS Flashback feature is an older CPU

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

19 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

the only way to flash a BIOS without a BIOS Flashback feature is an older CPU

Sucks for me then I guess 

1 hour ago, Newbie malaysia said:

usually the pc shops will help - just find a nice tech shop guy

They said it would cost $25 which is more than free but not bad

8 minutes ago, jman_02 said:

They said it would cost $25 which is more than free but not bad

Are you able to return the board ? If so you could then buy a different one with the bios flashback feature.

On 11/25/2020 at 12:00 PM, lee32uk said:

Are you able to return the board ? If so you could then buy a different one with the bios flashback feature.

I looked into it but I got my board discounted in a bundle and the discount covered the flashback. Also the boards that have that feature are over $25 more than the flashback so I just paid the $25 to get it done.