Case cooling advice

dustink

Hello

Im wondering if I oriented my fans correctly or if could reorient them to improve cooling

Full build spec:

Case: NZXT H710 

MOBO: asus z370 prime

CPU: i7 8700k OC --> 5ghz!!!!

CPU Cooler:x53 kraken 240 ml AIO dual 120 fans

GPU: AMD radeon 5600 XT --> have not OC stock cooling fans

Ram: corsair vengeance 64gb 2666

boot: samsung 970 evo 500gb m.2 nvme

secondary: samsung  970 evo Pro 1tb m.2 nvme

I have the radiator top mounted with it outside the main case with the fans pulling cool air down through the radiator into the case, there is an additional 3 fans for intake on the front of the case, there is 1 large fan on the rear exhausting.

My temps have been good seeing around 40c on cpu on idle anywhere from 48to 53 on gpu at idle. temps under fair size work loads push towards mid 50s to low/mid 60s for cpu and gpu stays relatively stable in 50 to 60s.

there are the occasionally spikes with heavier loads into the 70s but i haven't seen anything higher than 80 82 on cpu, i dont do heavy graphics as this is an audio pc so GPU stays fairly cool.

What do you all think? advice? suggestions?

thanks in advance!

20201122_123359.jpg

20201122_123303.jpg

Gigabyte z590 Vision D, Intel i9 10900k, Ripjaws 64gb 3200mhz ddr4, 2x 1tb WD Black SN850 m.2 nvme, 1000 watt seasonic PSU

corsair fans, but the case does not have a front grill or something, so if you want max cooling, i think grill would be better,  and you want the fans as a intake and exhaust, use the top and back as exhaust, and front as intake, or side of case

39 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

corsair fans, but the case does not have a front grill or something, so if you want max cooling, i think grill would be better,  and you want the fans as a intake and exhaust, use the top and back as exhaust, and front as intake, or side of case

so the case is the updated version off the original. it has intake vents along the top and front on either side with decent amount of flow. you can see on this photo it is on both sides of the case

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Gigabyte z590 Vision D, Intel i9 10900k, Ripjaws 64gb 3200mhz ddr4, 2x 1tb WD Black SN850 m.2 nvme, 1000 watt seasonic PSU

that fixes all my problems, now back to planning

do exhaust to top, because now ur just pushing hot air towars psu

do top and back exhaust, front intake

and can u show me the glass or whatever u put on the side, is it glass?

1 hour ago, ComputerBuilder said:

do exhaust to top, because now ur just pushing hot air towars psu

do you think just swap the fans around on the top mounted radiator pushing out or should i move the radiator to the front and use that as the intake

1 hour ago, ComputerBuilder said:

and can u show me the glass or whatever u put on the side, is it glass?

the glass panel is on in that official pic. my comp is in a position where you cant see it currently

use front as intake, is where the freshest air is because its not against a wall, plus the top fans exhaust the hot air from gpu, then bakc exhausts cpu air

1 hour ago, dustink said:

the glass panel is on in that official pic. my comp is in a position where you cant see it currently

welp thats a bummer, usaully the metal sheets have little grlles on the side, so the fan could have gone there, but i still suggest back top exhaust, front intake, and the fans for water cooler go top, if u want u can do otehr crap