First PC please advise

Omid123457

Budget (including currency): 

~ $1500 USD ($2000 CAD)

Canada

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

I play competitive games like CSGO and Valorant, but I also enjoy my fair share of single player "sightseeing" games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm planning on buying everything this week and next week (watching for deals)

I have a mouse, but need to find a keyboard

I have a parts list I built, I mainly want advice on whether this build is serviceable, or if I'm making obvious mistakes. Any savings would be great cause Im 200 over budget (which was the max i was willing to go)

Thank you in advance for any advice

i think you should honestly wait until NVIDIA restocks the RTX 3070 because the normal price is $499 or $651.81Canadian Dollars a lot less than what other people are selling it for

2 minutes ago, MondaySucks said:

i think you should honestly wait until NVIDIA restocks the RTX 3070 because the normal price is $499 or $651.81Canadian Dollars a lot less than what other people are selling it for

yeah i agree with that, that card is beyond overly expensive right now because people bought it as soon as it came out just to sell it for 2-3 times the original price i hate people

Just now, JoshuaProGamer said:

yeah i agree with that, that card is beyond overly expensive right now because people bought it as soon as it came out just to sell it for 2-3 times the original price i hate people

yeah LOL

8 minutes ago, Omid123457 said:

~ $1500 USD ($2000 CAD)

Canada

I play competitive games like CSGO and Valorant, but I also enjoy my fair share of single player "sightseeing" games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a parts list I built, I mainly want advice on whether this build is serviceable, or if I'm making obvious mistakes. Any savings would be great cause Im 200 over budget (which was the max i was willing to go)

i did it in USD although i am also in canada. 

That makes sense, I am willing to wait longer for a cheaper GPU. The price im using is the memory express after tax price for a backorder

9 minutes ago, Omid123457 said:

~ $1500 USD ($2000 CAD)

Canada

just whatever you do dont buy from scalpers

1 minute ago, leonardmartin29 said:

just whatever you do dont buy from scalpers

Yes sir and thank you for the build, ill be looking through it to see what I might use

2 minutes ago, Omid123457 said:

Yes sir and thank you for the build, ill be looking through it to see what I might use

also if you are dead set on going 3600x then i would reconsider because the 10600k is abit faster and about the same pricing. but the 5600x is a heck of alot faster than both of these

9 minutes ago, leonardmartin29 said:

also if you are dead set on going 3600x then i would reconsider because the 10600k is abit faster and about the same pricing. but the 5600x is a heck of alot faster than both of these

Hello, that video was quite informative (I skipped to the results and conclusion). I will be sticking with the 3600xt, because newegg is pricing it at the same price as the base 3600, and it will save me needing to OC down the line. 

2 minutes ago, Omid123457 said:

Hello, that video was quite informative (I skipped to the results and conclusion). I will be sticking with the 3600xt, because newegg is pricing it at the same price as the base 3600, and it will save me needing to OC down the line. 

at least you have the information to make your own decision

Just now, leonardmartin29 said:

at least you have the information to make your own decision

Yes, and I very much appreciate it. You have been very helpful!