I need some help with the windows 10 xbox app

So recently I have been playing Yakuza 0 via the xbox app on windows 10. Really cool game but the textures are a bit rough to look at, so I tried to use a mod. Messing with the windowsapps folder made a somewhat big mess with the xbox app in general.
I got ownership of all the windowsapps folders but couldn't change any of the yakuza 0 files because it acted like the folder had limited space. In my head, if I redownloaded the game now with ownership of all the folder, maybe it would let me mess with the files. I could not delete the folder, only the contents. I used cmd to delete it but after that the xbxox app gave me an error 0x00000001 when trying to download the game again. The small number seems to me like it is something wrong with starting the download. I can't download any other game nor run the ones I have downloaded.
I've researched a lot trying to fix this. Nowhere I found an adequate answer. Different places have different solutions but none of those worked for me.

please someone help me.

even with proper ownership of these private windowsapp folders, you wont be able to make any proper changes, becuase you arent meant to be able to.

so things are bound to break when you force your way in through the door.

if nothing you have tried has worked then you might be forced to do a fresh clean install of windows 10 might be a good idea to remove all files on the pc aswell, which to be honest is something that everyone should do every few months.

trying to modify a steam game is one thing, but trying to modify a game downloaded through the Microsoft store is a taboo of sorts. (although modifying the config of the game is perfectly fine, which people use to change how many cores/threads the game uses among other things)

(when you click install on a game in the xbox app its installing the game through the microsoft store, not the actual xbox app)

Yeah, I agree. The only reason I forced my way through is beacuse I am buying a new pc and reinstalling win10 on this one soon, so things breaking is not a real problem to me. The real thing that bothers me is the fact that I can't pinpoint the souce of the problem. I am trying to understand the weirdness that happened. Like the fact that after deleting the game folder, the sdd did not get the space back. It had 60 gb free before deleting and continued showing 60gb free after deleting the game folder, wich was around 30 gb.