Which 480mm rad?

Hello, Which 480mm radiator should i par with corsair ql 120 fans? There not the best with static pressure but they are what I have

Black Ice Nemesis 480GTS® Ultra Stealth U-Flow Low Profile Radiator - Black Carbon or the Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 480mm radiator V.2

I use (IIRC) OCOOL 480mm x 120mm x 60mm radds. The fin density is fairly loose which should help. They're full cooper with brass fittings. It'll be a little while but I can look up their model number.

Or do you want us to choose from the...list? Is that a list or one really long title for an item?

14 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Or do you want us to choose from the...list? Is that a list or one really long title for an item?

It's two different items, I'll space them out. I have 60mm of space in the front of the case so a 60mm would be a bit tight but the two items I listed are 30mm thick since I'm not sure if a corsair ql 120 is strong enough for 45mm thick radiators

7 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

It's two different items, I'll space them out. I have 60mm of space in the front of the case so a 60mm would be a bit tight but the two items I listed are 30mm thick since I'm not sure if a corsair ql 120 is strong enough for 45mm thick radiators

The OCOOL appears identical to mine just half the thickness. I'd opt for the OCOOL just because they haven't steered me wrong. You do have to give them a little washing before using though. Debris on the inside.

34 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Debris on the inside.

Would a distilled water flush be enough or would you need to chemically clean it?

54 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

Would a distilled water flush be enough or would you need to chemically clean it?

From my experience shaking it around with distilled water until debris stops falling out has always worked for me. I've never had a pump failure or block clog from residual flakes.