Workstation laptop recommendations for an architect (1500$ budget)

Hi everyone. I have been thinking of ditching my Macbook since it almost always runs hot and struggles when multiple softwares are open. I have a desktop at home but i want to bring my work with me to school and not be forced to go home to do the "heavy" workloads. I'm an architect and work in software applications such as Rhino, indesign, photoshop, premiere pro, lightroom and illustrator, while i run spotify or youtube vidoes on the side. I'm looking for a laptop that can run those applications pretty smoothly and that doesn't go obsolete in a year or so. I live in Denmark and have a budget around 1500$. In Denmark most things are a bit more expensive than US so the budget might be a bit smaller relativily.
I dont really play games but i still believe that a dedicated GPU is needed for 3d rhino work, if im not mistaken. 

It would be a huge help if you people could throw some suggestions/recommendations in a comment, im a little unsure how important GPU and CPU is compared to having a large ssd for this kind of work - and what ram is sufficient. Maybe you have the same kind of work and a good setup for that you can share :) 

Thank you, and take care out there!

After seeing some of the comments:
**** A LAPTOP FROM AMAZON FOR 1450 DOLLARS COST 400$ ADDITIONAL IN DENMARK - price comparison ****
Which means my budget is probably around 1200$ relatively :)

Xmg core 15 amd ryzen version. Can't get much better of a laptop than that one for that price (well below it unless you really spec it out in the configurator :p)

1 hour ago, Theoman said:

Hi everyone. I have been thinking of ditching my Macbook since it almost always runs hot and struggles when multiple softwares are open. I have a desktop at home but i want to bring my work with me to school and not be forced to go home to do the "heavy" workloads. I'm an architect and work in software applications such as Rhino, indesign, photoshop, premiere pro, lightroom and illustrator, while i run spotify or youtube vidoes on the side. I'm looking for a laptop that can run those applications pretty smoothly and that doesn't go obsolete in a year or so. I live in Denmark and have a budget around 1500$. In Denmark most things are a bit more expensive than US so the budget might be a bit smaller relativily.
I dont really play games but i still believe that a dedicated GPU is needed for 3d rhino work, if im not mistaken. 

It would be a huge help if you people could throw some suggestions/recommendations in a comment, im a little unsure how important GPU and CPU is compared to having a large ssd for this kind of work - and what ram is sufficient. Maybe you have the same kind of work and a good setup for that you can share :) 

Thank you, and take care out there!

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-ROG-i7-10750H-Backlight-Moonlight/dp/B08DDGJQDW/ref=sr_1_3?crid=33IB0MCE5GANC&dchild=1&keywords=g14+zephyrus&qid=1606048257&sprefix=g14%2Caps%2C905&sr=8-3

this is really the best thing you can buy

it has one of the most powerful laptop processor ever and a great gpu that can handle anything no matter what

16 gb of ram and 1 TB of super fast storage and a great battery too

its also very beautiful and fits in your budget

9 minutes ago, Alireza said:

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-ROG-i7-10750H-Backlight-Moonlight/dp/B08DDGJQDW/ref=sr_1_3?crid=33IB0MCE5GANC&dchild=1&keywords=g14+zephyrus&qid=1606048257&sprefix=g14%2Caps%2C905&sr=8-3

this is really the best thing you can buy

it has one of the most powerful laptop processor ever and a great gpu that can handle anything no matter what

16 gb of ram and 1 TB of super fast storage and a great battery too

its also very beautiful and fits in your budget

that is good choice